Blockland's Kittehs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bockland fan site for my friends

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMovies
Arcade And Movie section Added!
Please, Feel Free To Post Anything You Like.
Any Questions? Ask Any Member Of Staff And They Will Help You Out.
New Forums And Categorys Added
Congratulations To Uxie And Calphix On Earning Elite And Moderator; You've Earned It!

Twinkie you say? lol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Calphix
Calphix

Twinkie you say? lol Empty
PostSubject: Twinkie you say? lol   Twinkie you say? lol EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:42 pm

I am Twinkie.

I'm cream-filled super-sweet yellow-cake treat all wrapped in a small plastic wrapper. I may be sweet, but not as sweet as your mother. My pounds of sugar will keep you running for hours, let alone a sugar rush. I'm better than caffeine. I taste better too. The only thing that can compare to me is Megan Fox. She's cream filled with whatever you like. She gives kids a run for their money. But I know her. She bit me. Then she wrapped me again and put me in her purse. Twinkie's are good for the soul. I have my own soul. That cream, that's my soul. Sweeter than yours for sure. My soul can be compared to Jesus's. His is still better, but I'm close behind him. Jesus sits at the right hand of God, and I sit at the right side of Jesus's stomach. I'm tasty, sure. Jesus thinks so too. Optimus Prime likes me too. He told me that he likes Megan Fox. Weirdo. I mean...he's a giant robot. Imagine dating a truck. Gross. If someone were to drop me off a cliff, a group of 27 kids would jump after me. 27 dresses. 27 kids. The only problem I have is how I'm addictive. I'm more addictive than that new show on T.V. called Glee. I mean, that cheerleader is hot. REALLY HOT. I really hate Sue. The cheerleader's coach is a <censored> head. She's always trying to stop Glee club. Enough about them, let's focus on me. Hm...I have nothing else to say. Oh, I know...

I am Twinkie.
Back to top Go down
LiraNialia
Getting Started
LiraNialia

Location : Now why would a girl tell you the home so you can....

PostSubject: Re: Twinkie you say? lol   Twinkie you say? lol EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:53 pm

(whistles and claps) Woot twinkieness for all >.> i prefer some other chocolaty delights but i like XD
Back to top Go down
Teh Kitteh
Kitteh
Teh Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Twinkie you say? lol   Twinkie you say? lol EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:33 am

The only thing that can compare to me is Megan Fox- OMGFGUFURFAGLOGJOEGMQOEGMEQO

Anyway, who teh hell is megan fox Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twinkie you say? lol   Twinkie you say? lol Empty

Back to top Go down

Twinkie you say? lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blockland's Kittehs :: Off Topic :: I'm Bored-
Jump to: