Blockland's Kittehs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bockland fan site for my friends

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMovies
Arcade And Movie section Added!
Please, Feel Free To Post Anything You Like.
Any Questions? Ask Any Member Of Staff And They Will Help You Out.
New Forums And Categorys Added
Congratulations To Uxie And Calphix On Earning Elite And Moderator; You've Earned It!

Stopping the s**t SKill4Life, Lalam24, and Volka Post! (Blockland.us Forums)

Go down 
+2
The Kitteh
K1lla4l1f
6 posters
AuthorMessage
K1lla4l1f
New To The forum

Stopping the s**t SKill4Life, Lalam24, and Volka Post! (Blockland.us Forums) Empty
PostSubject: Stopping the s**t SKill4Life, Lalam24, and Volka Post! (Blockland.us Forums)   Stopping the s**t SKill4Life, Lalam24, and Volka Post! (Blockland.us Forums) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:16 pm

Well, you guys might know me, K1lla4l1f. I'm your casual guy playing Blockland, lvl 7/10 building skill, suck with Variables (LOL!!). Well, one day, when i didnt correctly read Skill4Life's ID, i thought it was 13564, and it was actually the dude BELOW her. So, thinking her frikin ID was 13.5k, i send a message to Blockland Support (Badspot) and he doesn't do s**t, and then, she posts alllll this s**t about me and how 'n00by' and 'childish' i am, and Badspot decides to POST MY F**KING EMAILS. I'm tellin ya guys, dont go along with this s**t. If you support it, maaaan ima be pissed. well a few days ago, i decided to go to Lalam24's server knowing Skill4Life would be there, and apologized, telling her that she was right. i say "apology accepted??"... know what? she then says "well i was never really mad, but i just wanted you to realize you were wrong xD"... so i repeat, "apology ACCEPTED???" and she says: "nah..." and i'm liek "Well we here today know that I APOLOGIZED and you said NO. YOU FAULT. you know it, I know it, EVERYBODY HERE f**king knows it, yeah. Mad " so then i leave. and guys, whenever you see Volka, Skill4Life, or Lalam24, give em a special "F**K YOU!" for me, aye't?
Back to top Go down
http://OasisTradingPost.com
The Kitteh
⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
The Kitteh

Stopping the s**t SKill4Life, Lalam24, and Volka Post! (Blockland.us Forums) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stopping the s**t SKill4Life, Lalam24, and Volka Post! (Blockland.us Forums)   Stopping the s**t SKill4Life, Lalam24, and Volka Post! (Blockland.us Forums) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:53 pm

Skill4life is always on my server and i always argue with lalam over stupid things about the faults in society, so i will tell them that when i speak with them
Back to top Go down
http://blocklandkittehs.co.nr
SharpShooter
ChatBox Mod
SharpShooter

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the s**t SKill4Life, Lalam24, and Volka Post! (Blockland.us Forums)   Stopping the s**t SKill4Life, Lalam24, and Volka Post! (Blockland.us Forums) EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:49 am

Nah i think i'll just supporst this because you a assbag who doesn't deserve my appreciaton because you are a power monger + Skillz is a freind of mine, You are not.
Back to top Go down
Teh Kitteh
Kitteh
Teh Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the s**t SKill4Life, Lalam24, and Volka Post! (Blockland.us Forums)   Stopping the s**t SKill4Life, Lalam24, and Volka Post! (Blockland.us Forums) EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:59 pm

Ugh, here are the following awnsers:

Player List Glitch ( Mixed up ID's ) (dunno if fixed)
Same computer ( Not a bloody chance )
Back to top Go down
K1lla4l1f
New To The forum

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the s**t SKill4Life, Lalam24, and Volka Post! (Blockland.us Forums)   Stopping the s**t SKill4Life, Lalam24, and Volka Post! (Blockland.us Forums) EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:26 pm

Sharp Shooter:

This is what i think about when i hear/see the name Sharp Shooter:

pig rendeer clown Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Chaos Chao
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the s**t SKill4Life, Lalam24, and Volka Post! (Blockland.us Forums)   Stopping the s**t SKill4Life, Lalam24, and Volka Post! (Blockland.us Forums) EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:27 am

Your F**king messed up K1lla4|1f
Back to top Go down
Skill4Life
New To The forum

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the s**t SKill4Life, Lalam24, and Volka Post! (Blockland.us Forums)   Stopping the s**t SKill4Life, Lalam24, and Volka Post! (Blockland.us Forums) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:29 am

Newsflash K1lla. Your an idiot.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=86871.0
That topic shows that i have all the right to be angry with you, and hate you. Even badspot supports it. So please, Kindly go post this on another forum.
Back to top Go down
Teh Kitteh
Kitteh
Teh Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the s**t SKill4Life, Lalam24, and Volka Post! (Blockland.us Forums)   Stopping the s**t SKill4Life, Lalam24, and Volka Post! (Blockland.us Forums) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:12 pm

Thank you skill4life.
Back to top Go down
K1lla4l1f
New To The forum

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the s**t SKill4Life, Lalam24, and Volka Post! (Blockland.us Forums)   Stopping the s**t SKill4Life, Lalam24, and Volka Post! (Blockland.us Forums) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:21 am

kay guys im leaving this whooooole entire website becuz for 1, Skill4Life is on it and is gonna post even MORE shit. for 2, fucking everyone is supporting her. YOUR ALL ASSHOLES. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Teh Kitteh
Kitteh
Teh Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the s**t SKill4Life, Lalam24, and Volka Post! (Blockland.us Forums)   Stopping the s**t SKill4Life, Lalam24, and Volka Post! (Blockland.us Forums) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:59 pm

Killa, badspot already informed you that your a retard.
Back to top Go down
The Kitteh
⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
The Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the s**t SKill4Life, Lalam24, and Volka Post! (Blockland.us Forums)   Stopping the s**t SKill4Life, Lalam24, and Volka Post! (Blockland.us Forums) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:35 am

Skill4Life wrote:
Newsflash K1lla. Your an idiot.

nuffseid

*LOCKED*
Back to top Go down
http://blocklandkittehs.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the s**t SKill4Life, Lalam24, and Volka Post! (Blockland.us Forums)   Stopping the s**t SKill4Life, Lalam24, and Volka Post! (Blockland.us Forums) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stopping the s**t SKill4Life, Lalam24, and Volka Post! (Blockland.us Forums)
Page 1 of 1